From the other side of this night on; I promise I will:
– Not forget that I am from a country that needs its women to be strong and capable of protecting themselves
– Be a wonderful aunt to the little angel that’ll soon be born in my family
– Take a lot of photographs and put them up online as a collection
– Make and sing a lot of beautiful songs, and through them, reach out to people across the world in whatever way I can
– Write from the heart, every single day
– Make a lot of German friends
– Make a lot of friends
– Not waste food
– Do my own dishes after every meal
– Write at least the three books I’ve been wanting to write
– Keep myself fit
– Get back to classical dance
– Build my business up with passion
– Write, teach, sing and meditate everyday
– Do all the little things I can to make people’s days
– Explore travel-writing
– Make birthdays of my loved ones special
– Cook for my family more often
– Believe in my dreams, no matter what the world has to say
…and of course, I will wake up every morning with a smile of gratitude, and go to sleep every night with a prayer for everyone in this world to have every joy of mine.
Another year to live. Another year to experience. Another year to love.
Happy New Year!